Weather Intelligence for Railroad Operations
Use ClimaCell to increase revenue by improving operational efficiency, reducing costs, and minimizing safety risks.
“This tool was designed with an understanding of the decision-making pressure operational leaders face every day.”
Ian Deason, SVP Customer Experience at JetBlue
Forget the Forecast. Use ClimaCell.
Increase efficiency and revenue
Minimize safety risks
Reduce operating costs
What's the Cost of Not Using ClimaCell?
What Makes ClimaCell so Special for Railroad Operations?
- 24/7 hyperlocal minute by minute weather insights down to the mile marker for every train on every route
- Ability to monitor weather impact like soil saturation and track buckling historically, in real-time, and forecasted
- Predictive route impact forecasting across wind, floods, tornadoes, wintry conditions and more
We’re Talking About Millions in Operational Strategy
- The average derailment costs can be more than $1,000,000 per incident
- The average cost in delays for every 10 trains is $450,000
End-to-End Railroad Operations Optimization
See exactly when, where, and how weather is going to impact your company in one simple dashboard.