Tomorrow.io strives to be the go-to weather API for business-centric weather. And with that in mind, we’re excited to share some news.
Our API offers more than just weather data — it’s a weather platform that can impact every aspect of your app or software. We’re always updating and enhancing our API to better serve our developer community, and today we’ve given the entire experience a complete refresh to make it more delightful and intuitive than ever before.
Our newly designed UI still offers some of the best weather data out there, including:
- Use case specific models like Road Risk, Wildfires, and Air Quality
- In-depth customization to generate personalized insights for your business
- Map layer visualizations for better UX
We also offer easy API pricing, with options from a free tier up to enterprise-level service, for whatever you’re looking to build.
So what has changed? We’re excited to bring the release of a brand new data layer: Pollen.
With more than 50 million Americans allergic to some form of pollen, our proprietary index allows you to know when airborne irritants are in season and inform people that may suffer from pollen-related aggravations, such as asthmatics.
And we have more changes coming soon:
- We’re offering enhanced Road Risk with added confidence levels and weather indicators
- One of our most-requested weather features: Hail