Announcing ClimaCon 2021, the Second Annual Weather Intelligence Conference
Get ready for the largest weather intelligence conference in the world: ClimaCon 2021.
Taking place on Wednesday, Apr 28, from 9 am – 11 pm ET, ClimaCon is the free digital event exploring the global impact of weather.
With a record-breaking 30 hurricanes and tropical storms, massive wildfires, flooding, and much more, there is a new and expanded focus for ClimaCon 2021. This year’s event will focus on how the best businesses, governments, and scientists in the world are adapting to the risks posed by the weather.
The event will also highlight:
- Why climate resiliency is defining the next generation of COOs
- How weather intelligence vastly differs from weather data
- Why we are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology
Sessions will include a number of exciting speakers, including a discussion with Alex Honnold, the renowned rock climber and star of the Academy Award-winning documentary, Free Solo, talking about how weather affects top athletes.
ABC’s Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee will dig into her experiences in the past year, covering some of the world’s biggest weather stories.
We have an amazing lineup of executive speakers from:
- The NFL
- ABC News
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The U.S. Open
- SB Energy (SoftBank Group)
- ITS ConGlobal
- Aura Air
- and more!
The event is free and open to the public, so don’t miss out on the weather technology event of the year.